ON-BOARD WEIGHING SYSTEM FOR FRONT LOADER
On-board weighing system for front-end loaders
VESA SYSTEM offers ready-made solutions for measuring the weight of loads in buckets, monitoring and analyzing work efficiency for all types of loading equipment. VESA onboard systems reduce the percentage of trips with underloads and overloads, eliminate errors in settlements with vehicle owners, and increase the efficiency of equipment by minimizing downtime or incomplete loading.
With remote internet access, you can monitor the total output of the loader, weight in each vehicle and bucket during the shift, as well as synchronize cargo flows in the quarry. The measurement is based on the change in pressure in the lift cylinder. There are 2 modes provided for different tasks: static with stopping the bucket and dynamic without stopping the loading process.
The kit includes a detailed instruction for installing the VESA onboard weighing system. You can install and calibrate the weighing system on transport yourself or use the assistance of our partners.
Load sensor system for front-end loaders.
The load sensor system for front-end loaders includes:
- Weighing controller - the central part of the system that converts signals from sensors into weight readings, then transfers the information to the display and monitoring system.
- Display - a touchscreen display for accounting operations.
- Pressure sensors - high-precision sensors that are installed in the hydraulic line of the lift cylinder.
- Boom position sensor - determines the points where the pressure measurement is made.
- Mounting kit - consisting of brackets, a fuse with a terminal block, power and digital interface cables, and Schlemmer automotive corrugation.
The price for onboard scales starts at $2100 +VAT.
Easy installation and calibration in 4 hours
We provide a real 12-month warranty. The system's service life is at least 5 years.
High weighing accuracy
Measurement error is only 1-2% in static mode and 3-5% in dynamic mode.
Two weighing modes
The VESA LOADER system allows for weighing in both static mode with a stopped boom and dynamic mode without stopping the boom.
Remote monitoring of loading and unloading with reports
Transmitting the information to monitoring system allows generating reports on actual work performed.
Installation on any machinery
The system is suitable for front-end, forklift, and telescopic handlers, excavators, and grab loaders.
VESA SYSTEM solutions
Tire pressure sensors
On-board scales for front-end loaders
starting from $2100 +VAT
Tire pressure and temperature sensors
starting from $290 +VAT
We offer our expertise and experience in developing electronic components and management systems for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in Industry 4.0.