On-board weighing system for combine harvester
Onboard Weighing System for Combine Harvesters
VESA SYSTEM offers ready-made solutions for measuring crop mass, monitoring and analyzing work efficiency for combine harvesters. VESA onboard systems allow reducing inefficient losses due to theft, organizing accurate accounting of harvested and shipped crops.
All data on the weight of the cargo in the grain tank is transmitted remotely to the general monitoring and crop analysis system.
Measurement of mass is carried out by the deflection of axes under load. Special load sensors are installed on the axes and measure the load on the combine harvester in real-time.
A detailed installation instruction for the VESA onboard system is included in the package. You can install and calibrate the weighing system on the transport yourself or use the assistance of our partners.
For information on the principles of operation and installation of VESA sensors and systems, refer to the technical description
Weighing sensors for combine harvesters
Onboard scales for harvesters. The standard equipment of the onboard scales for measuring the load mass in agricultural combines includes:
- Weighing controller – the central part of the system that converts signals from sensors into weight readings, and then transmits the information to the display and monitoring system.
- Strain gauges – high-precision VESA strain gauge sensors are installed directly on the vehicle’s axles through welded brackets.
- Installation kit – consists of a welding template, brackets and bolts for mounting the sensors on the axle, a fuse with a block, power and digital interface wires, and an automotive corrugated tube (Schlemmer).
- Header and auger position sensors – determine the events of crop collection and unloading.
- Monitoring terminal – accumulates and transmits information about weighing to the crop analysis system.
Optionally, we offer:
Wired load indicator – installed in the cab panel or a sealed box, and displays the load weight.
The price of onboard scales starts from $3500 +VAT.
Harvest monitoring 24/7 on every meter of the field
Our monitoring system allows you to see the entire process of harvesting and loading into vehicles right on your smartphone or computer.
Efficient operation of your transport
Accurate settlements between you and your crop buyer
The system records and generates reports on the weight of the crop loaded into the vehicles. If necessary, it is possible to adjust the auger's position according to the driver's card issued by you.
Optimal Loading of Grain Trucks
Analytical reports from online monitoring provide a clear picture of the use of the vehicle's load capacity
Choose a Reliable Partner
VESA onboard systems comply with international standards and have passed tests by Russian Road Research Institute. They have a service life of 5 years and come with a 12-month warranty.
VESA SYSTEM solutions
Tire pressure sensors
On-board scales for front-end loaders
starting from $2100 +VAT
Tire pressure and temperature sensors
starting from $290 +VAT
We offer our expertise and experience in developing electronic components and management systems for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in Industry 4.0.