ON-BOARD WEIGHING SYSTEM FOR TRAILERS AND GRAIN HOPPERS
Weight sensors installed on harvesting equipment
Onboard weighing system for grain hopper trailers
VESA SYSTEM offers ready-made solutions for measuring crop mass, monitoring and analyzing transportation efficiency for agricultural trailers such as grain hoppers, feed mixers, and spreaders. VESA onboard systems allow you to prevent breakdowns and downtime due to overload, reduce ineffective losses due to theft, and accurately account for harvested crops.
All data on the weight of the cargo in the trailer is transmitted to the display and remotely to the overall transport monitoring system.
Weight measurement is based on axle deflection under load. Special strain gauge sensors are installed on the axles and measure the trailer load in real-time.
A detailed installation instruction for the VESA onboard system is included in the package. You can install and calibrate the weighing system on the transport yourself or use the assistance of our partners.
For information on the principles of operation and installation of VESA sensors and systems, refer to the technical description
Scales on the bunker reloader
The standard equipment of on-board scales for measuring the weight of cargo in agricultural trailers includes:
- Weighing controller – the central part of the system that converts signals from sensors into weight readings, then transmits the information to the display and monitoring system.
- Deformation sensors – high-precision VESA strain gauges are installed directly on the vehicle axles through welded brackets.
- Installation kit – consists of a welding template, brackets and bolts for sensor installation on the axle, a fuse with a holder, wires for power connection and digital interfaces, Schlemmer automotive corrugated tube.
- Header and auger position sensors – determine the events of crop harvesting and unloading.
- Monitoring terminal – accumulates and transmits information about weighing to the crop yield analytics system.
Optional equipment includes:
- Wired load indicator – installed in the cabin panel or a sealed box and displays the weight of the cargo.
The price of on-board scales starts at $1500 +VAT.
Harvest monitoring 24/7 on every meter of the field
Our monitoring system allows you to see the entire process of harvesting and loading into vehicles right on your smartphone or computer.
Efficient operation of your transport
Accurate settlements between you and your crop buyer
The system records and generates reports on the weight of the crop loaded into the vehicles. If necessary, it is possible to adjust the auger's position according to the driver's card issued by you.
Optimal Loading of Grain Trucks
Analytical reports from online monitoring provide a clear picture of the use of the vehicle's load capacity
Choose a Reliable Partner
VESA onboard systems comply with international standards and have passed tests by Russian Road Research Institute. They have a service life of 5 years and come with a 12-month warranty.
VESA SYSTEM solutions
Tire pressure sensors
On-board scales for front-end loaders
starting from $2100 +VAT
Tire pressure and temperature sensors
starting from $290 +VAT
We offer our expertise and experience in developing electronic components and management systems for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in Industry 4.0.